Tuesday 25 June 2013

LWF Tulips...

Good morning today I am sharing one of the Little Winged Friends this one is "Tulips"....




I have coloured her with my "Spectrum Noir" markers and added some liquid pearls and stardust to and around my image, the papers are from the "Wildflowers" set and I have used up the scraps...




I have added a selection of flowers, "Whimsy Corners" with "Flat Pearls" I have also added a "Butterfly" I coloured the pearls with a DG2 marker pen so they would match....




Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Skin: FS1, CR2, TN2, FS2, CR4.
Hair: FS1, BG3, TN5, TN3, TN1.
Ground: BG3, BG2, BG1.
Shade: IB1, BT2, BT1, Blender.
Leaves: DG2, LG3, LG2, LG1.
Flowers: CT3, CT2, CT1.
Sox: EB1, Blender.
Dress: DG2, DG1.
Apron: LY3, LY1, EB1.
Wings: CT2, CT1, Blender.

No comments: