Tuesday 18 June 2013

Just me Number 8

Good morning today I am sharing Just me "Number 8" with you....




I have coloured her with my "Spectrum Noir" markers and added some stardust and liquid pearls to and around the image, I have used "Wildflowers" papers and distressed the edges with tea dye ink...




I have added some lace some ribbon I recycled I have hung a "Charm" from my bow, I added a selection of flowers and some pearls and pins...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x


Skin: CR2, CR1, TN2, FS1, CR4.
Hair: TN1, TN2, TN3, FS1, BG4.
Ground: IG3, IG2, IG1.
Shade: BT2, BT1, Blender.
Top: DG2, DG1, BG1.
Flowers: PP5, PP4, PP3, PP2, PP1.
Leaves: DG4, DG2.
Hairband: DG4, DG2, DG1.
Butterflies. PP4, PP2.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOVE this one Pops. Beautifully done! hugs Sharon