Monday 17 June 2013

Hang in there.....

stamp- Hang in There by Tiddly Inks
papers- My Girl from MME

Morning everyone!! I hope you have all had fabulous weekends.

Our gorgeous Pops spurned me on with my share for today with her fabulous card on friday so I just had to ink up one of the new Tiddly Inks stamps that are on pre- order in the shop. The only trouble I had was choosing which one to use! I love them all!!

I went for Hang in there because I love the sentiment and the cute birds and the leaves...oh heck...all of it!!! he he he!!

She is coloured up with promarkers and teamed up wit some totally lush and girlie papers from MME. I cut the sentiment and a couple of scraps with my fishtail flags layers stax and added an enamel dot (omg those things are soooo addictive!!!)

..and there we have it a super cheery summery pick me up card for someone who needs a smile!!

Thank you for popping in
hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I love this mischievous girl))))
Your card is stunning!

Olga,
xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this great card. The image and papers go perfectly together
Hugs Kelly