Tuesday 4 June 2013

Girl Number 5

Good Morning today I am sharing a new stamp from Bildmalarna this is girl "Number 5"...




I have coloured her with a mix of markers and added some liquid pearls to and around the image, isn't she just a gorgeous lady....



I have used "Maja Vintage Summer" papers and distressed them all with tea dye, I have added a "Celebrate" sentiment and used my "Notables" and "Elegant Notable" die to pop it on, I have added some "Butterflies" with some "Enamel Dots"





Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x



Markers used...

Skin: E000, 00, 01, 02, 11.
Hair: TN2, TN3, TN7, TN4, TN3.
Top: BG1, BG2.
Skirt: Y11, 13, 15.
Shade: HB1, IG1, IB1, BT1 and Beldner...
Ground: BG1, BG2, BG3
Flowers: CG2, CG4, 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love your girly girl!!!!!