Wednesday 5 June 2013

Father's Day with Fizzy Moon

With Father's Day fast approaching I thought this year I would be organised and get my card made early instead of my usual couple of days before mad panic.

I used one of the Fizzy Moon stamps called All About Him which I stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33/E35
Book - W0/W1/W2/W3
Chair & Cushion - BG70/BG72/BG75/E33/E35/W2/W3
The papers are all Kaisercraft Sears & Son which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I finished the card by adding a rub-on, a Craftwork Cards sentiment, some twine and studs. I added "The Greatest Dad" from one of the papers in the pad...I just cut it out to make it fit.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see Michelle's Butterfly creation.


No comments: