Thursday 30 May 2013

Pretty Poppies

Hello there, Michelle here to share a card with you using the beautiful Pretty Poppies stamp set my MFT. It is so beautiful and can be used in so many ways. For my card today I went with a slightly vintage, distressed look but keeping it quite simple at the same time.
 
I first took a sheet of Bazzill Kraft CS and stamped the background stamp on it using Memento Toffee Crunch ink. I then took the stems and leaves and stamped them using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink, the poppies are stamped with Memento Rhubarb Ink (currently not on the website but if you ask Tracy I am sure she can get it back in for you). I then stamped the sentiment from the same set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and went around the outside with more of the Toffee Crunch ink. Added to a Craftwork cards card base and finished off with some Bazzill Blackbird Jewels.


SUPPLIES USED:


Thanks for visiting us at the DTDF Blog today, have a lovely day!

No comments: