Friday 31 May 2013

Little Darlings "Thank You"

Good morning today I am sharing a card that almost didn't happen, this is a Little Darlings rubber stamp called "Thank You




I have coloured her with Copic's and a touch of white pen, I have added glossy accents to her eyes and some stardust to her clothes and her hair bow, I used the gorgeous Prima Lyric paper the second layer was chewed at the ends by the naughty puppy Brian so to save it I tore all the chew bits of and inked it, I hate throwing anything away so I manged to save it....




I used a  stamp by Tina Wenke for the sentiment and stamped a name on it, it is another one for a member of staff, I glittered the edges with stardust and added a Butterfly Clip I also added some Enamel Dots to the corners, I have added a Cottage Rose and some 20mm Open Roses...




Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 01, 02.
Hair: E50, 21, 23, 25, (sticky copic so went over with Sienna Brown pencil)
Dress: R000, 00, 01, 02, 05, YR30, E51, 51, T2.
Shoes: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44.
Eyes: YG03, 07.

No comments: