Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Morning Cuteness

Morning everyone, hope you are all set and ready to go for yet another rainy August bank holiday weekend?! Why oh why does it always rain on this weekend, every year, without fail?

Today, I'm continuing my uncanny knack of making cards with things that I know without a doubt were from DTDF, but now can't find in the shop! I am clearly the most hopeless DT member in the world, but hope that my card inspires you to browse amongst the other gorgeous CC Designs 'Swiss Pixies' in the shop and have a chuckle at the different Inkadinkadoo kiddie phrases that are available :o)


This is actually my DT card for this months Die-ing For a Challenge. The theme this month is a cinch.... anything goes! Just be sure to read up on the rules, then get stuck in and play along with us to be in with a chance of winning a £25 voucher to spend in the Dies to Die For shop!




No comments: