Monday 2 July 2012

Uptown Girls

Here is a card I made using a new Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella. She is called Isabella loves her Icecream and I have stamped her using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock. I have coloured her with Copics uisng the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17
Chair - C0/C1/R20/R22
Clothing - G000/G00/G02/R22
Icecream - R000/R00/G000/G00/Y11/R20/R21/R22/YR20
The papers are all American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan and I have layered them with some pink Bazzill Cardstock. I have used a couple of different dies on this card....Die-namics Cloud Trio die (which I also used the edge of to ink around with chalk ink on my image) and the Die-namics Fishtail Banner attached to some Divine Twine in Cotton Candy and finished off with some pearl bling and a little Stickles in Star Dust on the icecream. The sentiment is the one that comes with the stamp.

Check out the stock of Uptown Girls HERE....they are gorgeous and I believe Tracy is still waiting for another order to arrive to clear the out of stocks.

Caz
x

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Wow! This is just so gorgeous, beautiful image and colours and I SO agree with the sentiment!! Kx

Jenny said...

That sentiment is so true and I love these Stamping Bella images too. Fabulous card! x

ChrisAndCat said...

This is fab - love the sentiment (wish it worked too!)