Sunday 1 July 2012

Lemon Pepper’s Laundry Day

I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to get this adorable new Whimsy Stamp coloured up till yesterday.  Oh my, this newest stamp from Elisabeth Bell – Lemon Pepper’s Laundry Day is just too sweet!

Bev-Rochester-Lemon-Pepper-Laundry-Day

Coloured with Copics and pencils -

Bev-Rochester-Lemon-Pepper-Laundry-Day2

I used my favouite MME paper pad – Howdy Doody.  I love this pad so much!  Thank goodness I got spares haha.

Bev-Rochester-Lemon-Pepper-Laundry-Day1

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is just soooo cute Bev. I too just love Elisabeth Bells images and also have quite a few, and I can see that this one might be going on my wishlist too he he he.

Lou said...

What Charm, can you imagine getting a card like this on Laundry Day, or leaning day, it's a lovely card so, SOOooCOLOR-FUL
Thank You 4 sharing Ur creative spirit w/all of us. Peace2uet2Ur;s