Friday 11 May 2012

Dream BIG!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! We've had a few little glimpses of sunshine here in Southampton today, so I've got my fingers crossed for the weekend ☺.

I've decided to share with you a little card I created using some fantastic Bazzill papers from a great collection called 'Dino-Mite' and a super sweet dragon from Magnolia (links at the bottom of this post).


Because the image is quite large, I decided to keep the rest of the layout pretty simple. This also maximises the effect of the lovely papers. 

The sentiment comes from the MFT 'Big Greetings' set. It is a fab set full of lovely 'BIG' greetings. The only problem is.... I can't find it on the DTDF website! Knowing Tracy, she probably has it though, so drop her an email if you *need* it!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love that dragon and your colouring is amazing too.
Sarah xx