Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bildmarlana On Walk

This has to be one of my favorite stamps of all time i love Bildmalarna they are so cute....


I have coloured "On Walk" with markers and chalks, i have used the gorgeous "Tilda" papers again, all the edges have been inked and glittered, i have added a Butterfly and some ribbon....


I have decorated the inside to match.....

I get lots of emails asking me how i use chalks for shading so i have out a little tut together to show you how, i am using Copics and Chalks, i am by no means no expert or artist but thought it would be easy to show you how, but this is just the way i do it, i apologise for the photos i am still suffering with a bad hand, i normally do the colours with copics first then add the chalks, and when i have finished i always spray the image with hairspray to set the chalk so it doesn't rub off.....







Thank you for looking big hugs love Pops x x x

No comments: