Monday 24 January 2011

Little winged friends

I have a quick post today showing some of the new stash that Tracy has in (not sure if it is all on the website yet so I will update this post as it gets added).  Before I get on to my card I have just spotted that the Elines Huis Roses are Red paper pack is now in stock.

New out are the Bildmalarna Little Winged Friends stamps, utterly adorable hence me making this card as soon as the postie delivered my order, I just had to ink this little sweetie up right away.


bildmalarnapink2 

bildmalarnapink6

 
Stash used:
Image:  Little Winged Friends – Together
Paper: Tilda Winter Garden
Sentiment: My Favourite Things Die-Namics Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die and Stamp Set

hugs
Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning card Bev, beautiful colouring x

Hev said...

Simply gorgeous.

Luv Hev xx