Saturday 2 October 2010

New stamps and papers

Hi all

I hope you're enjoying the weekend so far. Wow, can you believe we are in October!!!!

This can only mean one thing and that is all the lovely new releases for this month!!!!

Yesterday saw The Greeting Farm release with another Miss Anya set, which is sure to be as popular as the rest.

On Monday (4th) will be CC Designs release and a little later in the month I will have Kraftin Kimmie.

I have had so many deliveries of other lovely goodies !!!!!

How gorgeous are the new Christmas Bildmalarna stamps???? I already have some sell outs but have ordered more. Be sure to check them out :o)

The new Sarah Kay stamps are also in and as always, proving popular!!!!

New papers are the Bo Bunny Winter Joy and Olivia, both very, very nice :o) I do love my papers :o)

I've had restocks of Nellie Snellen die cuts and Marianne Design Creatables. These never seem to stay in stock very long so be quick with these :o)

The new Nestabilities didn't really hang around for long, I do have a few left so I do recommend that you be quick if you are after some. There are still offers on the 'older' sets of Nesties as well, but not for much longer.

Before I go I would just like to say again that I am still having problems with payments that are put through Nochex. the orders are still coming through with the payment, it's just that customers are not getting a confirmation!!!! We are still trying to work out what the problem is and hope to have it fixed soon. In the mean time I will be sending out an email myself as confirmation. Any problems, please do email me.

Have a fun weekend!!!!!

Tracy
x

No comments: