Tuesday 21 September 2010

Birthday Offers

Hi everyone

I have been neglecting the blog for a while now and hope to rectify this soon. The DT girls have been doing a wonderful job for me.

Today is my birthday so I am just off to add some special offers. These will only be for today and the first 21 orders put through will also receive 10% discount!!! (For the date, not for my age, unfortunately!!)

Whilst on the website check out all the new stock:
Laurence Design stamps
Penny Johnson
Lost and Found Papers
Prima 6 x 6 pads
Memory Box 6 x 6 packs
New Nestabilities
September release Kraftin Kimmie, CC Designs and The Greeting Farm

Back in stock are:

Girlfriends Paper

I have lots more here to add to the website and will pop it on here as it gets added.

PLEASE CAN YOU ALL BE AWARE THAT I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH NOCHEX. ALL CUSTOMERS PUTTING ORDERS THROUGH AND PAYING THROUGH NOCHEX ARE SEEING A PAGE THAT TELLS THEM TO REFRESH IN FIVE MINUTES. THE ORDERS ARE COMING THROUGH AND THE MONEY IS GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT SO YOUR ORDER WILL LEAVE HERE. I AM TRYING TO GET HOLD OF THEM TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM!!! IF YOU ARE UNSURE PLEASE CONTACT ME :o)

Tracy
x

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday too yoouuu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRACY
Happy Birthday tooo youuuuuuu xxx

gina g said...

Happy Birthday Tracy hope you have a fantastic day. luv gina xx

Noreen said...

Happy Birthday Tracy. Thank you so much for my order which arrived today. Noreen xx

Ann-Marie said...

Happy Birthday Tracy, hope you've had a great day. I didn't realise you had the Memory Box papers in so I've quickly gone and placed an order. Thank you for bringing some fab goodies at great prices. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Happy Birthday Tracy..hope you have a great day! and thank you so much for my recent order..along with some fabby samples :)
huggies
Michelle Xx