Friday 18 June 2010

Sweet Buddies


Hi peeps, Dawny P here.
I hope that everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend :)
There’s quite a few offers on over at the website at the moment, and there’s also quite a lot of new stock in. As well as that, Tracy is adding more new items all the time, so if you haven't checked them all out, nip over and have a mooch if you get a sec.
Following in Caz’s footsteps, I thought I’d share a couple of cards with you which I made with The Greetings Farm Buddies set - it’s one of my faves :)  Both cards were coloured using Copics.

This is the first card ….Picture 001 copy
… and these are the items I used to make it. If you click on the pictures it will take you directly to the right place on the website where you can find all the details :)
Buddies
The Greetings Farm Buddies
Scalloped Edge Card Pack - Size 6 - 10 Pack
Craftwork Cards Scalloped Edge Card Pack - Size 6
  *NEW* Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill - Favorite Thing - Bright Argyle
Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill - Favorite Thing - Bright Argyle

  And the second card…..
Picture 002 copy






























...is this one.
I used the same stamp set and the following items and once again, clicking on each pictures will take you directly to the right place on the website .
 Straight Edge Card Pack - Size 6 - 10 pack
Craftwork Cards Straight Edge Card Pack - Size 6 -
Polka Dots Paper Stack
Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots Paper Stacks
E Line Pearls and Crystals - Aqua
E Line Pearls and Crystals - Aqua
Thank you for looking and I hope that you enjoyed looking at my cards. That’s it from me for this evening but have a great weekend and hugs to all xxx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

wow 2 stunning card,both image i have bought from tracey and ordered more today again opps,but stunning detail hun hugs cheryl xx

XxJULESxX said...

love all your cards!!!just gorgeous! i must get that polka dots pack of papers!!!