Friday 11 June 2010

No post today

Hi everyone

I would just like to say a very big thank you once again for all the lovely comments, emails, cards and flowers that I have received and am still receiving. I'm truely overwhelmed :o)

Thank you :o)

Today is my dad's funeral so I'm afraid there will be no post leaving here today. Orders will now start leaving here on Tuesday as I'm afraid a close family friend died a couple of days after my dad and I have her funeral to attend on Monday.

If you haven't checked out the June CC Designs then be quick. They are gorgeous!!!!

High Hopes have a new release this month and although I won't have them here for release day they will be here soon after. If there are any High Hopes stamps that you are after then please let me know so that I can add them to the order.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracy
x

No comments: