Tuesday 23 June 2009

New Bazzill Glazed Cardstock

I have just uploaded the very gorgeous new Bazzill Glazed Cardstock. The pictures really do not do them justice.
I've also added some Bazzill Small Scalloped Cardstock, all in Swiss Dotted Texture and when folded in half is a perfect sized scallop edged card.

After a very long stay in customs (three weeks) I now have the Sporty Billy stamps by Pink Cat Studio and more restocks.

Rubber Romance restocks should be here in the next couple of days :o)

CC Designs are on their way and The Greeting Farm stamps are in San Francisco at the moment but hopefully will be here by the end of next week. I'll keep you posted :o)

Off to go and watch my youngest's sports day!!!!

Have fun!!!

Tracy
x

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Tracy have you any stick on pearls due in?? I am sure you mentioned them on another post but can't find them in the shop.
Sonia x