Tuesday 16 June 2009

CC Designs and Memento

I have had a small delivery of CC Designs with the very gorgeous new Gretel and Heidi. I do have more on the way but it will probably be another couple of weeks.

I've also had a few more Memento Ink pads but there are not many so get them quick :o)

The Greeting Farm stamps are on their way. I have a huge order coming and should be in stock of nearly all of them :o)

Over the last few days I have been trying to add more pictures for the Art Gone Wild stamps. It is just taking forever, but do keep checking back as there are some gorgeous designs there.
I've also added Alias Smith and Rowe and Stampers Anonymous which will be added to over the next few months.

We have some very lovely new stamps coming from The Craft Lounge and the very new Rubber Romance, so keep watching :o)

Have a wonderful evening.

Tracy
x

No comments: