Friday 1 May 2009

Well May Is Here.......

and what do we have for you!!!!!! Well first of all we have the guest designers :

Denise
Sue
Gina

Debbie

be sure to check out their blogs and see what creations they come up with. They should be receiving their first package tomorrow :o)

I am going to try something a little different this month. I really do have so so many lovely customers. I'm forevering getting emails from them saying how pleased they are with the service, etc and even starting a discussion on a forum!!!! Well, I really do appreciate them comments and to show how much I'm going to be running a few competitions this month. From today all orders that I receive will get a raffle ticket and at the end of the week (next Thursday evening) I will put them all in a hat a pick a winner. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know what the prize is.... sorry to keep you guessing :o)

Next Friday there will be something else so make sure you keep an eye on the blog. I have many new things arriving and lots of boxes here that still need putting on the website. I know that my Greeting Farm order is on its way so will be keeping track of that.

Sorry but that's it for now. I'm afraid there is a lovely hot bath waiting for me!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend and find a little time to come in from the sun and make some cards :o)

Tracy
x

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi

Have a great Bank Holiday too!

TGF have new Miss Anya's out in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if you would be stocking them - they've wide eyed stamps too??

SOrry to trouble you TC

Just call me G said...

Tracy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you..

I ordered a memento ink pad yesterday and got it this morning.. how blinking brilliant is that!

Also massive thanks for the Miss Anya's, in my excitement I forgot to mail you about having received them.

I'm making good use of the nestie cut extras :-) lovely gesture that :-)

Gina x