Sunday 3 May 2009

It took longer than I thought :o)

I know I'm late, but better late than never :o)

Like I said, all orders received up until 8pm Thursday evening will receive a raffle ticket. I will then put all raffle tickets in a hat and pick a winner. That winner will receive CC Designs Celebrate set worth £13.00.

I'm afraid I have run out of Memento Ink Pads, boy did they go fast :o) I do have a few more Martha Stewart punches left here

I have added the lovely new Citronella papers by K & Co, go take a look. They are perfect for summer cards :o)

Well I'm off out round to mum and dads now for dinner. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend :o)

Tracy
x

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Blimey, those Memento pads didn't last long did they?!

Loving the new papers, thanks for the mail! Big hugs ~♥~