Wednesday 4 March 2009

NEW DAISY BUCKET PAPERS ARE HERE

Wow these are just gorgeous. I'm especially loving the little monsters ones but that might have something to do with me having three of my very own, although they are not so little any more :o(

Go check them out here

I have also had re stocks of promarkers and have some single colours in. You will find them under tools and glue, here

I have so many new things arriving, I've forgotten what I've got coming:o)

Wow the response for guest designer has been fantastic. Thank you everyone. I was worried nobody would enter. It is going to be a very hard choice from what I've seen so far.
You still have until Sat/Sun to enter. Even if you've never applied to design teams before, new to card making, young, old, male, female, I want to give everyone a chance and we all think our cards are never good enough (well I do anyway) but I want to see them:o)
Details of how to enter are in the post below.

Catch you later.

Tracy
x

No comments: