Sunday 2 November 2008

More New Items

Hi all. At last I have some cards to share (now don't all fall off your seats,lol) but I'm having trouble uploading them so will have to wait until Andy gets back. So I will tell you about the new things I have added to the website.

We have SU Ink and More. I don't think you'll find these anywhere else in the UK at the moment and there are some lovely designs. They have just released some new sets that are on their way over and there are some very cute reindeer/santa ones. You will find them here

We now have Copic Sketch markers. I only have neutrals in at the moment but more are on their way. You will find these under tools at the moment, just here.

We have had a large delivery of Inky Antics, Art Gone Wild and Darcies stamps. I love all of these. There are so many gorgeous Christmas stamps to choose from, you must go take a look. Again I'm not sure that you will find any of these companies anywhere else in the UK and they take forever getting here so if you want one you better get it quick as I do not have huge stocks of any and they will not be back before Christmas:o(

We have the new CC Designs here. I think my favourite is Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric.

I have been adding more blooms and still have lots to add. Plus lots of ribbons are coming.

I have the Bazzill Dotted Swiss now in stock. Basic Grey Grab Bags for just £3.00 working out at 30p per sheet. SEI Grab Bags for £6.00 working out at 40p per sheet.


Don't forget to look at the sale items. I will be adding lots more this week and once they've gone they won't be coming back. Sale will end on 30th November.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'm freeeezzing.

No comments: