Tuesday 28 October 2008

Lace Doily punches and more

I have one Lace Doily punch left (but I do have more on the way). I have some Martha Stewart arch lattice punches, Martha Stewart scallop dot punches and Martha Stewart double scallop punches. This time around they have worked out at £16 each including postage (within the UK). Am unsure at the moment when the next lot will be here but if you are interested then please let me know as I will order more. I will keep you updated on here as to when they are arriving.
If you are interested in any of the others please let me know. They also do Floral Lace (lovely), Stars, Train, Picket Fence and Zig Zag.

These will not be available on the website as I am not buying them wholesale, I am charging what it has cost me to get them here:o)

2 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Tracey any idea what it would cost to ship 2 doily and another beauty to holland
hugs Ria

Sarah said...

Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for sending me the Doily Lace punch. I was just wondering what the chances are of being able to get hold of the Snowflake Border punch?
xx :0)