Thursday 31 July 2008

NEW THINGS

Hi everyone. No cards today. I have been very busy, had to have my hair done today to cover all the greys that the children have given me over the last week. Phew they wear me out.

I have had a few deliveries and will hopefully get them all uploaded on to the website over the weekend. The children are going fishing so I will sit all day at the computer and load them.
I have some of the lovely new CC Designs stamps, ribbons, more blooms and lots of papers. Can you believe I am still waiting for Sarah Kay to arrive. I'm sure everyone must have them by now but I'm assured they will be here before te end of next week. I also have some of the new Rachel Anne Miller stamps coming with them and Pink Cat Studio are releasing some new stamps at the beginning of August and they are already on their way here. So many things. Now I need to get my head around Christmas and see what goodies I can tempt you with.
Off to eat pizza (naughty, naughty)

No comments: