Friday 27 June 2008

At Last They Are Uploaded

All my new High Hopes Rubber stamps have now been loaded. Go take a look. I want them all.

Just to let you know I also have the lovely new Sarah Kay rubber stamps on their way to me for sometime next week.

I've also ordered some of the lovely new Rachael Anne Miller but I think they are due for release sometime in July.

Well it's taken nearly three hours to upload all of those and I am now off to bed (sad for a Friday night I know), but still not feeling right although a lot better than I was.

Anna if your reading this (I know you check everyones blogs regularly) I will contact you over the weekend.

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

Who, me? I don't check everyone's blogs regularly. LOL!

I only check my sisters' and few other friends. Isn't that we are supposed to do, Check up on our sisters? You are too funny!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracy, love High Hopes thanx for getting more! By the way there's a surprise for you on my blog! Lots of love, Denise x

http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com