Friday 11 April 2008

The boys will hate me for this


Sorry but I love this photo. Over the Easter weekend we took them to Longleat safari park. It was such a nice day. All the children enjoyed themselves. It can be hard to find things for them all to enjoy when one is nearly 16 and another is 9.

I took this picture of them when we went on the train ride. If any of Luke's friends were to see

this he would go mad. All 5 of us squeezed into a little carriage. You can see by the photo how squashed up we were. Andy sat opposite Luke and both of them being 6footish did make us all laugh. Fun was had by all. Just had to show it.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great photo ,what hansom boys you have ,would make a fab scrapbooking page ,Dawnx

Unknown said...

Great photo. I agree they will hate you. I put a picture of my younger son on my blog and for some reason looked at my blog at school and was so embarrassed! Deb x