Thursday 20 May 2021

Gerber Daisies - Whimsy Stamps

Hello everyone

It's Sue here today to show you a card made with a gorgeous new flowery stamp from Whimsy Stamps
and a super sentiment set
I had fun making this card as I blew the dust off my watercolours and had an inky play!

I used Daniel Smith Watercolours and Arches Watercolour Card, I'll pop a list of the colours at the end of this post for you.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today,
take card and Happy Creating!

love from Sue...xxx

**NEW Gerber Daisies Background Rubber Cling Stamp and Die Combo - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Such and Such Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Other Ingredients
Black Stazon Ink Pad
Carbazole Violet, Venetian Red, Lunar Blue, Permanent Alazarin Crimson
Rich Green Gold, Pyrrol Scarlet, Yellow Ochre, Hansa Yellow Medium, Sap Green, Nickel Azo Yellow.
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card
WOW Embossing Pad Slow Drying
WOW White Embossing Powder

No comments: