Thursday 29 April 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Gnome Get Well

 Hello friends...

It's Sue today to show you a simple card made with a gorgeous new family of gnomes - (my favourite people to colour) - from Whimsy Stamps 

This was so sweet to make - I really am falling in love with making a more CAS style!  

I used a rectangle of inky card from the box of pieces I hoard (...because you never know when they will come in useful - right)?!

I stamped the Get Well Gnome image onto the card in black ink and coloured it with Copics.  (I'll pop a list of the colours I used at the end of this post for you).

I have used Copics to colour over Distress Inks.  As the inks are water based it is totally safe to do this but please do your own swatch tests first if you aren't sure!  I also coloured onto watercolour card, the card soaks up a lot of ink and I love the effect it gives - you can really lay down a lot of ink and I love that!

I layered the coloured image onto a piece of paper from the 

I added a sentiment from the Get Well Gnome Stamp Set and finished the card with some glittery rain and some clear drops.  The rain is made with a glue pen and Glamour Dust.
Thank you for popping by today.

Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday...
Happy creating from Sue...xxx

**NEW Gnome Get Well Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid - Whimsy Stamps


Rainbow Brolly - V22, R05, R12, YR12, Y11, Y19, YG41, G11, BG32, B41, B63
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Beard, Hat, Shoes, -  E44, E43, E42, E41
Bunny - C6, C3, C2, C1
Robe - R39, R37, R35, R32


No comments: