Thursday 11 March 2021

Savior Stamps and Dies - Whimsy Stamps

 Hello everyone,

I hope this week is being kind to you.

I had a lovely morning's crafting last week making some quick Easter cards with two beautiful new products from Whimsy Stamps
I may have said before that I am a total hoarder and I never throw away bits of inky card - well this is the reason why!

I sorted through my scrap card box (yep I have a box!) /-: - and found a few pieces of card that I thought would look great with the Savior Sentiments.

I then die cut the inky pieces with a selection of shaped dies - I also got to use some of the smaller dies in these sets which does nt happen very often!

I stamped sentiments from the Savior set on to the inky card and fixed them to a piece of white watercolour card.

I added other sentiments in grey ink around the edges of the designs and then added some sequins.  

Finally I layered the design onto a second slightly larger piece of white card.
I added a die cut from the 
to create the card above.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Thank you for popping by...
Happy creating
love from
Sue...xxx

**NEW Savior Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Savior Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Rounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Other Ingredients

No comments: