Friday 19 February 2021

Dudley's Mailed With Love - again!...

Happy Fri-Yay! everyone!

I had such fun making today's card - I have n't done much colouring recently.  My concentration has n't been brilliant since I broke my leg but I really enjoyed colouring Dudley so I think I'm finally getting back to some sort of normality!

I used the fabulous 
(again because Dudley is irresistible)!)! 
from Whimsy Stamps 
to make this card.

First I die cut a piece of card suitable for alcohol markers with a 
Notched Square Die

Then I stamped and masked the images working from the front backwards (so - I stamped Dudley first and then masked his nose and the envelope so I could stamp the mail box closer to him!

I used Copic Markers
Dudley - BG75, BG72, BG23, BG11, BG10, YG13, YG01, C3, C1, C00
Mail Box - BG99, BG97, BG95 W8, W4, W1, R37, R35, R05
Envelopes - R37, R05, E41, E40
Grass - G46, G14, YG17, YG13, YG01

I used a Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Tumbled Glass to blend the background around Dudley.  (I did nt mask him, I just 'eyeballed' it! - I have done this a lot and am used to it but you might feel safer masking the image before adding distress inks).

I stamped the sentiment in grey ink and die cut it with a die from the 
Comic Speech Bubbles Die Set.

I then die cut a piece of paper from the 
6x6 Heart To Heart Paper Pack
with the largest 
Notched Square Die
and layered the design onto it using 
Foam Tape.

Finally I added some enamel dots.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by!

Look after yourselves and those you love.
Happy creating!
from Sue...xxx

Dudley's Mailed with Love Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Notched Squares Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 

Comic Speech Bubbles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Heart to Heart - Whimsy Stamps



Other ingredients
Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Tumbled Glass


 

No comments: