Friday 8 January 2021

Whimsy Stamps Slimline Woodland Die

 Hello everyone!

I hope today is being kind to you!

I'm here today to show you a card I made which is something a bit different from me as there is no colouring!

That said, I had a lovely time creating the inky background and putting the design together!

I used some new release goodies from Whimsy Stamps which are now available in our store
Ingredients from Dies To Die For 
I created the inky piece of card by blending Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire over a piece of Strathmore Bristol Vellum Card.

Then splattered the card with water and Mica Powder. 

When everything was dry I die cut the card with the 
and then splattered white paint over it.  (I do this after diecutting as white paint leaves a slightly raised texture which I rather like and it gets crushed if you add it before die cutting!

I then die cut a piece of white card with the same die and mounted it behind the inky die cut, showing the edge slightly like a light reflection.

Next I die cut a piece of white glitter card with the frame from the 

I fixed the inky die cut behind the frame with tape and the fixed the entire design to a piece of design paper from the 
Slimline Paper Pack - Frozen
 I used foam tape for this to give a slight 3D effect.

Finally I added a sentiment from my current favourite sentiment set 
which I stamped in grey ink onto a piece of card die cut with a

Thank you for popping by!
Look after yourselves and happy crafting!
love from
Sue...xxx

**NEW Slimline Woodland Cottage Die - Whimsy Stamps  **NEW Slimline Paper Pack - Frozen - Whimsy Stamps  Slimline Scenic Countryside Die - Whimsy Stamps     
 *NEW Simple Sentiment Strips Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Other Ingredients
Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Tumbled GlassPeacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire
Mica Powder (Perfect Pearls)
White Glitter/Sparkle Card
Copic Opaque White


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Oooooh, that's pretty. Nice dies. Hugz