Sunday 13 December 2020

Whimsy Stamps Pine Bough Background

 Happy Sunday friends!

Whilst I am writing this post it is absolutely checking it down with rain and still dark!  - So not very festive at all to be honest!

Hopefully I can change that feeling with today's card with is something a bit different from me but I did enjoy putting it together.

I used some gorgeous goodies from Dies To Die For

To make the delicate looking stamped background I painted directly onto the 
with brush markers.  (I used Arteza but any would be fine, you could even use straightforward watercolours and apply them with a brush.  

I used a selection of browns and greens and just dabbed them on the star roughly where I wanted the colour to be.

I then very lightly sprayed the stamp with water and stamped direct onto watercolour card.  I dried it with a heat tool (because I'm impatient, you can let it dry naturally)!

Next I sprinkled on some chunky embossing enamel and heat set it from underneath.  

I assembled the rest of the card with goodies from Dies To Die For as shown.

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by!  Stay safe and happy crafting

from Sue...xxx <3

Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps Pine Bough Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy StampsBookmark and Tags Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

*NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Tartan - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Simple Sentiment Strips Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, off to order the stamp, simply stunning, thank you & Merry Christmas love Jane x