Friday 4 October 2019

Monkeying around

Hi there, it's Kat here!

I have a confession to make...I think I have an addiction to the Mama Elephant Little Agenda stamps!

Well, there are worse addictions to have I guess - lol!


And I've just discovered that they fit perfectly in the MFT photo booth strip die, so now I want to try out ALL of my Little Agenda sets in it...maybe a Christmas one next?!


The sentiment I used is from a stamp set by Uniko, which isn't available from Dies to Die For online but they are usually available at shows so watch out for them there!

If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this card, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: