Friday 2 August 2019

Inky Hey!

Happy Friday everyone, it's Kat here!

WARNING: may contain enabling...


If you have ever struggled with getting lovely smooth inky blends (yes yes yes...'waves hands in the air') then you absolutely have to get some of the Taylored Expressions blender brushes...seriously, they are AMAZEBALLS!

I brushed several shades of ink over the star stencil for the background...soooo easy! I used the same inks on white card and then die cut the letters from it. Shout out to these FAB new alphabet dies from MFT as well ;-)


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created these cards, including the Distress Oxide ink colours that I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: