Thursday 25 July 2019

Special Friend...

Hello everyone, I hope the day is being kind to you!

It's Sue here today with a sneak peak!

I made this card for a feature in July's's Making Cards magazine, which is available by following the link
Making Cards July 2019
...and what's more...
I used Tomboy Dual Brush markers which are a free gift for all new subscribers to Making Cards this month!  

I made this card by scribbling some ink from the Tombows onto my glass mat, spraying it with water and then swooshing (technical term)! a piece of watercolour card through it!




I used a heat tool to dry the ink - this is important before you move on to the next stage!

Then I stamped and heat embossed in white the beautiful  
and trimmed the image to fit nicely inside a piece of patterned paper die cut with the largest

I die cut a piece of white card with the 
and fixed that to the card design.

I stamped the friend sentiment onto white card with black ink and die cut it with a 
and I also fixed this to the card design.

Finally I added some white and silver sequins.
Thank you for popping by,
happy crafting!
from Sue...xxx


No comments: