Thursday 18 July 2019

It wobbles...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue back today to show you another wonderful
new release item!

This card was such good fun make because that cute birdie wobbles!!!

I die cut a piece of card with the frame from the 
and using a template from the 
I blended 
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
over the card to create a cloudy background.

I then added some clouds die cut from vellum with the 
and

I stamped and coloured a cute bird from the 
and fussy cut it close to the outline.

I fixed a 
to the back of the birdie and fixed him/her to the card design as shown.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
onto a cloud die cut with the
and finished the design by adding some 
Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops  

Copic Markers - C00, C01, C03
YR24, Y38, Y13, Y11, YR09, YR04, YR12


Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx
Card Builder Windows Die Set Up in the Clouds Die Set

 Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set *NEW Early Birds Clear Stamps  


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Those birds are too cool. Fab card. Hugz