Friday 26 April 2019

Finally...Heartstrings!

Hi everyone, it's Kat here!

I am mostly very speedy at using my new stash but occasionally something languishes in my new stash box for way longer than it should and that was the case with the die I used for today's card.


I've used an inlaid die cutting technique for this design as I think it looks so pretty but there are other (quicker!) ways to use this die too, such as layering the outline over some patterned paper.


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this card, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly

Have a beautiful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;
Heartstrings - Concord and 9th
Fancy frames squares - Sunny Studio

(I also used the Sentimental dies from Avery Elle but unfortunately they are no longer stocked at DtDF)

No comments: