Thursday 28 March 2019

Magic Dragons...

Hello everyone.

I can not resist dragons and these are absolute cuties!

I was so happy to see them being stocked now at our wonderful
I stamped these gorgeous 
 with 
coloured them with Polychromos Pencils, and cut them out.

Then I paint the dragons with one of the most beautiful products I have ever used...

Then I die cut a piece of white card with a
Mama Elephant - Bold Banner Die and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set.

to cut a pice of dotty paper and a piece of white card then I embossed the card with 

I finished the card by adding some 
and some 

Here is another photo where I hope you can see the shimmer from that beautiful 

Thank you for popping by...
Happy crafting!
from Sue...xxx


1 comment:

Isabelle said...

These dragons are so cute..... my budget will be blown-up again ! 😔😉🤣