Thursday 7 March 2019

Adopt don't shop - Cats!

Happy Thursday Friends!

Hope you are having a good day!

It's Sue here today with a card from
Whimsy Stamps
February new release

I have used the gorgeous
I stamped the cute cats in black ink and cut the image out with the 
I coloured the background and the kitties with Polychromos Pencils and added some Stickles Glitter Glue in Star Dust

I mounted the image on a piece of design paper, also die cut with the 

I stamped one of the fab sentiments from the stamp set on to white card and die cut it with the 

Finally I embossed a strip of vellum with a paw print embossing folder and added that and the sentiment underneath the design with a paperclip!
This was such fun to make - I adore this beautiful stamp set!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
love from Sue...xxx

No comments: