Friday 28 December 2018

Penguin Gift Bags

Hi everyone, it's Kat here!

So that's Christmas all over for another year but I feel there's time to squeeze in just one more Christmas project!
 

If you have been on the fence about whether the 3D bag/box dies out there are worth the money then I can't speak for all of them, but this gift bag die is just fabulous and totally worth the price tag!

It folds up and glues together so easily and is just the cutest thing for presenting a few chocolates or a small gift.


I've created penguin toppers to decorate my bags but there are also several gorgeous labels and a tab closure in the die set so I can't wait to try those out on some more designs :-)


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created these bags, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: