Friday 14 December 2018

Festive flamingo

Hi everyone it's Kat here!

I was trying hard not to get sucked into the flamingo thing...but as you can see I failed!


I wanted to add the 'Fla la la la la la la mingo' sentiment but after I used the text paper I just didn't feel it worked so well, and left it without.

I think I'll just stamp it inside instead :-)

This flamingo most definitely has his festive on!


Oh, and did I mention that you can get this flamingo stamp and die set with 35% off right now?

Well, now I have and even if you're done with Christmas cards for this year, I'd grab one while you can and pop it away to use next year!

If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this card, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a fabulous day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: