Friday 30 November 2018

Elf bonaza!

Happy Friday, it's Kat here!

Are you sitting comfortably?

I hope so because I have not one, not even two, but THREE projects to share with you today!

I love the Mama Elephant Little Agenda range of stamps/dies but does anyone else find themselves stuck design-wise because the images are soooo teeny?!

So, I thought I'd share a few ideas for using them, and I've chosen those gorgeous cheeky elves but these designs would work with any of the sets.

First up, I LOVE polaroids to showcase images, especially tiny ones!


The small size of the images also makes them perfect for tags, and how adorable are these mini scallop tags?!

I've coloured on Kraft with non-traditional colours for an extra twist.


Finally, I wanted to show that you can still make a good sized card (this is slightly smaller than A6) with just 1 single image.


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created all these projects, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a fabulous day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: