Friday 12 October 2018

Sparkly Star Bottle Tag

Happy Friday everyone!

It's Kat here with a cute gift wrap idea for you.

I used this bottle tag loads last year and will be using it loads again this year because it's just such a great way to dress up a bottle of something as a gift.

I've gone for a CAS design in white and silver...because you gottta have sparkle for Christmas, right?!


I've stamped the greeting onto a stitched circle and layered up 2 of the star frames to give a bit of dimension.


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this bottle tag, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a wonderful sparkly day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;
Wine tag - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things
Stitched circle scallop frames - My Favorite Things
Jingle greetings - Mama Elephant (currently out of stock but I think Hand lettered holiday greetings from MFT would also work perfectly for this)
Star Frame - Avery Elle (currently out of stock - use the 'notify when back in stock' button or use any decorative frame from your stash!)

No comments: