Friday 28 September 2018

Reveal wheel gaming fun

Hi there everyone, it's Kat here!

I finally got round to playing with the Lawn Fawn reveal wheel, which was pretty straightforward to put together and the wheel turning mechanism works so beautifully.


It's just so much fun to spin the wheel and see what pops into the aperture!

In this case, I stamped 3 words and also added a die cut 13.

You might have guessed this was a special card; it's for my oldest nephew :-)


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this card, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

STOCK NOTE: Several items I have used are out of stock so just hit the 'notify when back in stock' button and type in your email address so you'll know as soon as it's available :-)

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: