Friday 25 May 2018

Baby rattle card and tags

Happy Friday everyone, it's Kat here!

I'm mixing up the old and new for today's card because I had a feeling that the super cute new Hello Little One stamps from MFT would go perfectly with the baby rattle die from a while ago...was I right?!

Oh, and if you're a fan of itsy bitsy polka dots then you might like to check out the awesome background stamp I used for this card...just saying!
I've heat embossed it in white and blended Distress Oxides over the top.


I got rather addicted to this cute rattle die and decided it would also be great for making shaker tags, although I guess they are kind-of upside down because it made sense (in my head anyway!) to put the handle loop at the top!


If you would like more pictures and details on how I created this card and tags, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: