Tuesday 17 October 2017

Stamping Bella Holiday 2017 Release!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with some inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog featuring more awesome stamps from the Stamping Bella Holiday 2017 release!

Tracy has all the gorgeous new Stamping Bella stamps and coordinating Cut It Out dies available to preorder now! There's a little something for everyone, I think, from adorable new Littles and Little Bits sets to a stylishly festive Uptown Girl, with some Stuffies, Tiny Townies and Squidgies in between. ;)






I used a few of the new stamps on this one, to create an adorable scene.

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers, Distress Ink

Copic Colouring Video:

Watch me colour the Winter Backdrop below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.  I now create videos for all the Stamping Bella releases, so make sure you check out the playlists over there! Full Copic details are supplied in the videos




That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: