Tuesday 26 September 2017

Trick or Treat with Stamping Bella!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with some inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog featuring more awesome stamps from the Stamping Bella Fall 2017 release!

Tracy has all the gorgeous new stamps and coordinating Cut It Out dies in stock now, with some Stamping Bella restocks on the way too.

Today I'm going a little spooktacular with one of my favourite stamps from the new release.




Adorable, no? I had so much fun colouring this one.

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

NOTE: If you would prefer, you can also get the Haunted House on its own, without the characters and bat! Little Bits Haunted House (coordinating die also available). Perfect to use alone or as a backdrop for other characters.

Copic Colouring Video:

Watch me colour this scene below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.  I now create videos for all the Stamping Bella releases, so make sure you check out the playlists over there! Full Copic details are supplied in the videos




That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: