Tuesday 19 September 2017

Hedgie & His Acorns - Two Different Looks!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with some inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog featuring some of the brand new Stamping Bella Fall 2017 release!

Tracy has all the gorgeous new stamps and coordinating Cut It Out dies in stock now, with some Stamping Bella restocks on the way too.

Today I'm sharing two cards, showing two looks with one of the new LITTLES stamps!




Colouring Medium: Copic Markers


Copic Colouring Video:

Watch me colouring this adorable hedgie in the video below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.  I now create videos for all the Stamping Bella releases, so make sure you check out the playlists over there! Full Copic details are supplied in the videos


Here's my second card, this time with a pencil coloured hedgie!

I also used one of the Little Bits sets to create the background piece for this one. Love having all the separate accessories available as well as having the pre-assembled "Littles".

Colouring Medium: Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils
Paper: Strathmore Bristol Vellum Surface paper


That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: