Tuesday 25 July 2017

New Beginnings, New Memories, New Home with Stamping Bella

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back more inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

Time for more Stamping Bella inspiration I think, since Tracey has the gorgeous NEW RELEASE in stock now! This has been one of my favourite releases, so many awesome new images to colour - heaven!

Here's a card featuring one of the new Tiny Townie Fairy Garden stamp sets.






I want to live in there! The set comes with a couple of separate little scene elements - stones and flowers - for building up the scene a little more, maybe creating a path to the door. The sentiment I used also comes in the set!

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

Tiny Townie Fairy Garden House Copic Colouring Video:

I filmed the colouring process which you can watch below or in HD over on YouTube!

All Copic details are given in the video.

That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: